It's different for each person. I think it has effects from the very beginning, from the first time we pause and medidate we allow our minds to work without so much influence of emotions and it gradually evolves. Only we can say how much time we need
It is said that is takes 66 days to form a habit, so definitely commit to at least a couple of months of habitual practise, but the amazing feeling that meditation brings is something you've probably already experienced from just a short amount of time.
- Which is more effective: two 15 minute meditations (at different times of day) or one 30 minute meditation?
- Sometimes I feel meditation is boring, way too calm for my energy. Is there other way to build mindfulness?
- Do you use sound when you meditate?
- How long do you normally meditate and at what time of day?
- When do you know you’ve mastered meditation? Are there any tips for getting there?
- Do you find seated meditation harder than laying down?
- What is the most effective time to do meditation? Before sleep or right after rise up.
- Do you believe there is a spiritual aspect to meditating? Or is it just a mind exercise?
- How do you keep your mind away from worrying about a partner in a long distance relationship when you’re meditating?
- Is there a type of meditation or a routine to help you get the most out of the meditation?