Keep a journal for changes in your ideas. Keep all kinds of measurements on a fitness app like Samsung health to see stats on your fitness. Headspace will also keep track of time meditated. What gets measured gets managed. What gets managed gets improved.
- Which type of meditation you like to practice most?
- Do you find it better to meditate in the morning or evening?
- Is there a time of day you find meditation more useful?
- Which place and time is best for meditation? How long should we meditate and how many times a day?
- How do you stay awake when meditating?
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?