- What amout of time have you found is best to spend meditating to maximize mental clarity throughout the day?
- How can we meditate properly?
- How do you build up sitting still and meditating for long periods of time without moving and without falling asleep?
- Do you find it boring to meditate without music? Do you think it’s bad to meditate with music on? Is instrumental and soft music with words ok?
- When I meditate for longer time, like half an hour. I feel like I am being moved by my mind in a certain direction, what is this feeling and how to avoid or remove it?
And also i feel that real me is calm and clean. Not that party animal as I used to think and practice.
However I am aware that many people would not stand behind my beliefs as I am a christian. I believe that meditation and prayer accomplish the same spiritual objective.
Silent meditions really hone in my focus for the day, more importantly I feel even if things dont go my way, I'm more relaxed about the day.
Praying is a reflection type meditation. Its a discussion about my life and the world around me with my best friend! I include things like people who I'm worried about or happy for, my goals, my enemies and rivals, close friends goals. All sorts of things.
Peace and love
- What do you think about when you meditate?
- I just have such a hard time not letting my thoughts get in the way, any suggestions?
- What do people “get “out of meditation?
- Is there a position in which you feel more easy to concentrate?
- What time is needed for meditation? Should it be different in the morning and in the evening? If you sometimes fall asleep during meditation, what should you do?
- In meditation. Is your mind supposed to be clear or can you meditate on something positive (or both)?
- How do you sit straight but relaxed?
- When meditating are there easier ways to focus instead of visualizing my breath? I have a hard time concentrating and keeping my mind from wandering when meditating. Does this get better with practice? And what are tips to get better?
- Sometime, while meditating I feel the urge to open my eyes. It’s better to open them or trying to focus harder?
- How do you know when you’re comfortable enough to start meditating without a guided meditation?