And also i feel that real me is calm and clean. Not that party animal as I used to think and practice.
However I am aware that many people would not stand behind my beliefs as I am a christian. I believe that meditation and prayer accomplish the same spiritual objective.
Silent meditions really hone in my focus for the day, more importantly I feel even if things dont go my way, I'm more relaxed about the day.
Praying is a reflection type meditation. Its a discussion about my life and the world around me with my best friend! I include things like people who I'm worried about or happy for, my goals, my enemies and rivals, close friends goals. All sorts of things.
Peace and love
- What is the one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- What is a one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- How do I advance my meditation?
- How long do you meditate.
- How do you fit everything within your schedule?
- How much time do you meditate?
- Why do some people think that you have to go *OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*during meditation
- To what degree do you suppress your thoughts when you meditate? Do you store any or do you let them all go?
- What time of day to meditate works best for you?
- How do you complete the meditation to the end? I always want and fight myself from quitting in the middle.