And also i feel that real me is calm and clean. Not that party animal as I used to think and practice.
However I am aware that many people would not stand behind my beliefs as I am a christian. I believe that meditation and prayer accomplish the same spiritual objective.
Silent meditions really hone in my focus for the day, more importantly I feel even if things dont go my way, I'm more relaxed about the day.
Praying is a reflection type meditation. Its a discussion about my life and the world around me with my best friend! I include things like people who I'm worried about or happy for, my goals, my enemies and rivals, close friends goals. All sorts of things.
Peace and love
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?