And also i feel that real me is calm and clean. Not that party animal as I used to think and practice.
However I am aware that many people would not stand behind my beliefs as I am a christian. I believe that meditation and prayer accomplish the same spiritual objective.
Silent meditions really hone in my focus for the day, more importantly I feel even if things dont go my way, I'm more relaxed about the day.
Praying is a reflection type meditation. Its a discussion about my life and the world around me with my best friend! I include things like people who I'm worried about or happy for, my goals, my enemies and rivals, close friends goals. All sorts of things.
Peace and love
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??