Getting fresh air as soon as you wake up in the mornings will also help. If you can stay awake (apart from maybe one afternoon power nap) for the rest of the day you’ll be well set up for feeling sleepy in the evening! Meditation in bed is quite good for unwinding. Good luck!
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?