Ooh, I love taking a nice hot shower before bed! Even if I'm feeling tired, I don't skip it because it's definitely a part of the winding-down process for me. I feel like it may be worth delaying sleep a little for something that will improve the quality of my sleep. And a good, hot shower definitely does that. It's just a great way for me to relax my body and mind after a long day, and afterward, I go to bed feeling fresh and clean, like I just washed all the stress of the day down the drain!
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?