The key is to keep a consistent schedule. Go to bed at the same time every day and get up at the same time every day. Make yourself a morning and evening routine. Make it as long or short as you want! I suggest a longer evening routine and a short, but energizing morning routine. I personally will read at night, maybe drink some tea, and do some yoga, and then get ready for bed. In the morning, I sit up right when my alarm goes off. I'll check my phone and then get dressed, wash my face, brush my teeth, etc. I have things I can quickly make for breakfast or grab and go. It's going to suck for a little in the beginning because you're not used to it but give it a week or two and your body will adjust! Just remember to be consistent!
Try getting up earlier, so you are more tired. Relaxing bath, soft sounds and practice. It won't happen straight away, you have to train yourself to sleep earlier. Good luck!
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?