Hope this helps! Good luck
Also, before leaving, go to the mirror and say to yourself-"It is worth it. You are worth it." Smile.
You got this.
Make your goals so small and imperceptible you won't need to motivate yourself too. Life is a marathon, not a sprint. Tomorrow you'll do one push-up, half a year later you'll do so much more and be more fit. Start small and celebrate every step.
That celebrate it.
After couple of days the celebration will force the good things and it will start to feel good and the motivation will grow.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?