Yesterday I got angry at something I couldn't control. I could have made some efforts in improving the situation, but instead, I just got annoyed. That was really tiring and afterward I didn't do what I was hoping in the evening as I was too worn out.
I could have planned ahead. I should have checked the weather forecast, ironed my clothes or even shopped for something that fits my new body.
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?