I could have planned ahead. I should have checked the weather forecast, ironed my clothes or even shopped for something that fits my new body.
Yesterday I got angry at something I couldn't control. I could have made some efforts in improving the situation, but instead, I just got annoyed. That was really tiring and afterward I didn't do what I was hoping in the evening as I was too worn out.
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silence? Why?
- Why do we have to meditate at same time every day?
- Which position do you find works best when practicing meditation?
- What are the kind of meditations you do?
- What is actually the best time to meditate like according to studies and scientists?
- How do I access the visualization meditation? When I am not in the routine how do I go back?
- I always wake up restless, which kind of meditation I should do?
- When you find your mind wandering while meditating, what do your thoughts typically stray to?
- Do you do your morning mediation on the floor or on a chair? Curious about posture…
- What tips do you have for mediation?