You remove every other choice you have , close the curtains, remove all accessories like phones and electronics away from your bed and try to not force yourself to fall asleep immediately , just slowly ease into it. Also sleep on the same hour every day. . .
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?