Uninstall from your phone. If you really want it then install on laptop or tablet as it makes it more difficult to use. Then put your laptop or tablet in a place that's more difficult to get access two. A draw in your study in the wardrobe. Not at hand in the living room.
- How do you stay motivated or consistent when it comes to trying to lose weight?
- Do you give yourself any exceptions?
- What are your tips to make digital detox easier?
- How can I stop browsing too much on social media?
- How soon do you disconnect before intending to go to sleep?
- How do I not become attached to my devices
- What helps you to stick to a screen time limit.
- What type of music is best when trying to relax and unwind😁
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?