Not as soon as I should. I am often playing video games or on my phone to the point I get too tired and then put a show or movie on and sleep on the couch for some extended period of time. So, overall not the healthiest sleep schedule or patterns, but that's why I'm using this app now!
I don’t have a target sleep time. Well, I do but I don’t ever end up sleeping at that time. I’m really bad at staying away from my phone before bed. I play games or read books on it before bed. Sometimes, I fall asleep doing those things.
No Lie N.
I dont give myself enough time. I sometimes work to the point of exhaustion. Other times i take a break after work from home. Go to gym gor an hour or have supper, chill with the family. I always make a point of praying / meditation before I fall asleep.
- How can I start a new habit?
- How do you stop yourself from using your phone at night?
- How can I unplug during the day?
- How do I stop using my phone before sleeping?
- How do I control my anxiety when I disconnect from my phone?
- How do you find time to disconnect when you have little kids?
- I don’t normally disconnect until the time I go to sleep. Is that okay or should I find a way to disconnect before then?
- When is a good time to disconnect?
- If you use your phone as an alarm, how do you not look at all the notifications while you’re still in bed before you get up?
- What do you do during your disconnect time? Do you switch things up or do you do the same things?