2. Try to stay at hotels that have a fitness room.
3. The idea is to always be moving, try not to stay still or in one spot to long.
Otherwise just try and motivate yourself to do a few sets of squats/lunges/pushups/situps/ect.. excuses for not doing it only hurt yourself, I definitely know this from experience.
Breakfast bars that don’t contain a lot of sugar is also effective
YouTube has thousands of short effective exercise clips.
You can eat whatever you want, all you have to do is to download a step counter app or buy a watch that counts steps and focus on a goal that is 10,000 steps!
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?