YouTube has thousands of short effective exercise clips.
- Have you found the trick of doing just one push-up at first to be successful? If so, why? If not, why not?
- Recommendations for quick healthy breakfast on the go or at home?
- How do you balance exercise and rest?
- Do you prefer exercising solo or do you enjoy group exercise activities?
- When you’re trying to recover from a physical disability where mobility and fatigue are both a real issue, how do you motivate yourself?
Otherwise just try and motivate yourself to do a few sets of squats/lunges/pushups/situps/ect.. excuses for not doing it only hurt yourself, I definitely know this from experience.
2. Try to stay at hotels that have a fitness room.
3. The idea is to always be moving, try not to stay still or in one spot to long.
Breakfast bars that don’t contain a lot of sugar is also effective
You can eat whatever you want, all you have to do is to download a step counter app or buy a watch that counts steps and focus on a goal that is 10,000 steps!
- Are there suggested work outs that can be done en route to work or at work?
- How long is your morning exercise routine?
- What do you prefer for exercise?
- What other exercises would you recommend on the go?
- Is gym necessary to exercise?
- How often and for how long do you exercise?
- How do they also motivate themselves
- What exercise do you recommend pairing with dance? I take ballet, contemporary, and technique right now.
- When is usually the best time to excersise?
- How long is your exercise session on average?