2. Try to stay at hotels that have a fitness room.
3. The idea is to always be moving, try not to stay still or in one spot to long.
Otherwise just try and motivate yourself to do a few sets of squats/lunges/pushups/situps/ect.. excuses for not doing it only hurt yourself, I definitely know this from experience.
Breakfast bars that don’t contain a lot of sugar is also effective
YouTube has thousands of short effective exercise clips.
You can eat whatever you want, all you have to do is to download a step counter app or buy a watch that counts steps and focus on a goal that is 10,000 steps!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?