YouTube has thousands of short effective exercise clips.
- What is your intensity level when exercising?
- What to do in the gratitude part, any example?
- How do you make it work when life is unmanageable? Chaotic work schedules, unexpected changes from really cold weather, or the death of your exercise buddy?
- How do you wake up refreshed every day?
- What do you do for exercise in 8 minutes?
Otherwise just try and motivate yourself to do a few sets of squats/lunges/pushups/situps/ect.. excuses for not doing it only hurt yourself, I definitely know this from experience.
2. Try to stay at hotels that have a fitness room.
3. The idea is to always be moving, try not to stay still or in one spot to long.
Breakfast bars that don’t contain a lot of sugar is also effective
You can eat whatever you want, all you have to do is to download a step counter app or buy a watch that counts steps and focus on a goal that is 10,000 steps!
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?