Look at the simplest things that make you laugh or happy maybe your pet, the sun, your friends, family, a specific post on instagram or yourself it can be anything
Since you wrote that I assume that you can write that means you are better than millions of people who can't and if you read my message that means you can see and read those are so great things poor people in Africa don't have propre teaching people else where are dying because of hunger so please be happy
I wish I can give you the best answer. All I can say is that youre not alone. Let's go outside (keep your distance from everyone else 😉 ), and see around you, the color of the houses and think, "do you like their chosen paint colors?", or see the trees on their yards, or their children's bicycles colors, or the flowers in the park, do you think you can choose your favorites?Take a deep breath, and release. If you have your camera phone with you, take some pictures of the scenery, and make captions. *hugs*
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂