An early evening nature walk does wonders! If too late or inconvenient to do that, a short mindfulness meditation or listening to chilled music is great too
If living with someone, having a little chat with them might help. Otherwise, I find it helpful to stretch a bit, have a hot shower before bed, and close my eyes and concentrate on my breathing.
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.