Yes, I find that doing exercise makes me feel strong and I’m charge of myself and how my day is going to go. Knowing I have accomplished something before even eating breakfast is an amazing feeling and one I intend on have ig for as many days possible until the end of my life.
Yoga. I'm an athlete so stretching out my sore muscles is very important. It gives me the strength and balance that is necessary.
Going for a morning run but sometimes it can make me feel even more sleepy at first but by the time I’ve had a shower I feel more energised for the day and like I’ve had some bonus time for myself.
I think hardcore work outside like HIIT and running are exhausting until midday, but a yoga workout would be perfect for the morning!
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?