Yes, I find that doing exercise makes me feel strong and I’m charge of myself and how my day is going to go. Knowing I have accomplished something before even eating breakfast is an amazing feeling and one I intend on have ig for as many days possible until the end of my life.
Yoga. I'm an athlete so stretching out my sore muscles is very important. It gives me the strength and balance that is necessary.
Going for a morning run but sometimes it can make me feel even more sleepy at first but by the time I’ve had a shower I feel more energised for the day and like I’ve had some bonus time for myself.
I think hardcore work outside like HIIT and running are exhausting until midday, but a yoga workout would be perfect for the morning!
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?