Soak some oatmeal in plain unsweetened yoghurt, then put anything at all on it. Can't go wrong. Might look disgusting, but it is not.
My go-to is 1/3 cup steel cut oats, 1 tablespoon chia seeds, a handful each of whatever nuts/seeds I have and dried fruit (currants are the best!), and milk until it looks good. Sometimes, I put honey or maple syrup. A tiny amount of ground cloves is amazing, too!
I don’t actually like oatmeal hahaha, instead i have a protein smoothie with spinach and banana and some other things. Gets me started for workouts and the day in general.
- Would adding cheese to my breakfast eggs be a bad idea?
- Can you suggest a good weight loss breakfast?
- How do you resist when you want something that isn’t so healthy?
- Do you still keep your great breakfast habit if for some reason you are late and in a hurry? What do you do in these cases?
- What are recipes that you feel help keep your energy going longer?
- What do you eat for breakfast? My stomach is usually funky first thing in the morning, so eating can be tough. But I feel even worse later if I don’t eat. What’s a healthy but light breakfast I could easily make?
- Give me some options for a great breakfast?
- How big should my breakfast be?
- Do you tend to eat the same thing for breakfast every morning?
- Do you think a high-fat high-protein breakfast is the way to go?