Until I read, even though breakfast seems to be very important for majority of people, it does not need to be that necessary for others.
And some better shall skip it at all.
I considered my feelings and found out, my craving for breakfast as soon as I woke up was only artificial.
Since then I have been eating my first meal of the day no sooner than I start feeling hungry.
Which usually is much later than it used to be.
It fits description of intermittent fasting, actually. Only I do not call it under this label and I have not started intermittent fasting on purpose.
- Do you do the same kind of exercise every day?
- What should I do when I feel too tired to exercise?
- My job involves a lot of walking so I am mainly getting my cardio that way. How can I transition to something else for days I’m not working or if I change jobs?
- How do you retain your focus during meditation?
- Should I still try to excercise in the morning as I am going back to school next week or just in the afternoon?
- Has anyone found any other 7 minute exercises? I am getting bored doing the same one every morning.
- Which is better, exercising before or after breakfast?
- Is mediation a workout/exercise?
- What can you do to start enjoying the exercise process instead of it feeling like a punishment?
- What is your cardio and strength ratio and what kind of exercise do you do?