Until I read, even though breakfast seems to be very important for majority of people, it does not need to be that necessary for others.
And some better shall skip it at all.
I considered my feelings and found out, my craving for breakfast as soon as I woke up was only artificial.
Since then I have been eating my first meal of the day no sooner than I start feeling hungry.
Which usually is much later than it used to be.
It fits description of intermittent fasting, actually. Only I do not call it under this label and I have not started intermittent fasting on purpose.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?