Until I read, even though breakfast seems to be very important for majority of people, it does not need to be that necessary for others.
And some better shall skip it at all.
I considered my feelings and found out, my craving for breakfast as soon as I woke up was only artificial.
Since then I have been eating my first meal of the day no sooner than I start feeling hungry.
Which usually is much later than it used to be.
It fits description of intermittent fasting, actually. Only I do not call it under this label and I have not started intermittent fasting on purpose.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.