Until I read, even though breakfast seems to be very important for majority of people, it does not need to be that necessary for others.
And some better shall skip it at all.
I considered my feelings and found out, my craving for breakfast as soon as I woke up was only artificial.
Since then I have been eating my first meal of the day no sooner than I start feeling hungry.
Which usually is much later than it used to be.
It fits description of intermittent fasting, actually. Only I do not call it under this label and I have not started intermittent fasting on purpose.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴