Ana Lle Y.
I do like/prefer doing group yoga. But other than yoga, I prefer to work out alone – No judgment, I don't have to look a certain way, and I can get as sweaty as I want & do it as long as I want
I personally find working out with a friend or partner harder than working out alone. I feel like when I am alone I am able to push myself to my own limit and really listen to my body. However, when working out with another person they help encourage me to do things I might find difficult. So, while both options are fun and engaging, I prefer to work out alone.
Yes,I do.Mainly because it makes you feel like you are not alone and encourages you to go on with your journey. Hope I could help.😊Have a great day or night wherever you are.
I prefer to exercise alone. I haven’t try yet exercising with a friend, but some people told me that they like better to exercise with a partner because they hate exercising and that make them feel more support to do something that don’t really enjoy doing
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.