Ana Lle Y.
I do like/prefer doing group yoga. But other than yoga, I prefer to work out alone – No judgment, I don't have to look a certain way, and I can get as sweaty as I want & do it as long as I want
I personally find working out with a friend or partner harder than working out alone. I feel like when I am alone I am able to push myself to my own limit and really listen to my body. However, when working out with another person they help encourage me to do things I might find difficult. So, while both options are fun and engaging, I prefer to work out alone.
Yes,I do.Mainly because it makes you feel like you are not alone and encourages you to go on with your journey. Hope I could help.😊Have a great day or night wherever you are.
I prefer to exercise alone. I haven’t try yet exercising with a friend, but some people told me that they like better to exercise with a partner because they hate exercising and that make them feel more support to do something that don’t really enjoy doing
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴