I've never really used tortillas for breakfast, just to make tacos/quesadillas. Maybe if I find a good recipe for breakfast burritos, then I will consider having them in the morning. Tortillas aren't exactly healthy though, but sometimes it's nice to indulge.
Personally, I am not a big fan of the idea of having tortillas in the morning. I prefer having myself some warm oatmeal with fruits and nuts, or whole-wheat crackers with cheese from our local cheese shop. Omnomnom!
- Do you soon get hungry after breakfast?
- I think my breakfast of oatmeal, soy milk, berries, and coffee is making me bloated. Any ideas for alternatives?
- What vegan breakfasts would you recommend?
- How do you keep yourself from getting bored of your breakfast options?
- What is you favorite breakfast item?
- What are some breakfasts you can make when there’s not a lot of food in the house?
- What are the best cereals for breakfast, either hot or cold?
- I’m out of ideas! What could be great vegan breakfast?
- What do you eat if you’re in a rush to get out the door?
- Rice replacement for breakfast?