While your body is getting the energy and strength while exercising. It is not good to do it everyday as your body needs a break so of course you need a rest day.
I haven’t yet, it’s so simple when it is a short 10 min yoga routine. I the days when haven’t done the yoga, I got off the bus to work 2 stops early, which gave me a good 20 min walk. It has been nice getting the exercise done, even when it feels like I don’t want to do it, just making sure all I need is within reach really helps.
Yes, I do. But I feel like this whole year has been a rest day. I would like to be more consistent with my workouts. I feel that I stick to a workout routine better when I exercise everyday. Even when I make the rest days purposeful, like doing yoga or some other soft activity.
You can but it’s more of a risk you won’t keep up with the routine. I have missed a couple of routines and it hasn’t done any good
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?