Turn wine into water
Turn beer into tea or coffee
Turn processes good into fresh food.
Turn 5 a day into 10 a day
Yesterday a trainer taught me a trick called the deck of death, and basically you take a deck of cards and assign each suit a exercise what ever number you draw that’s how many you do and just do it through out the day to get yourself moving. Hope that helped 💜
They also have programs specific for general daily exercise, working your back & core, abs, cardio, and daily challenges. They’re all free and they’re all body weight based. And they usually don’t ever take that long.
The website has routines, pictures, and instructions. Also, if you get into or are thinking about it, I suggest reading the “Get started” info. I didn’t and just got started… then I had to go back and read it.
It was so much more helpful to read it because it explained their philosophy, how their exercises should be run, and their thought process on how the workouts were designed.
Hope this helps!
Check it out. You might like the exercises.
Alternatively, there are various exercise apps that would give you the body weight exercises you want in completely different formats.
Totally legimite, non-joking, and awesome option aside, if you have another longer workout later in the day, I’d use the morning short one to do some mobility work. I use elastic bands to do very light shoulder and hip exercises. (Plug: gocrossover.com. GOWOD is a great app too)
If that is your only workout, I’d go for something intense to get the heart rate up. Burpees definitely do the trick 🙂
You may need to build to that over time and start with say 30 push-ups (15, 10 and five).
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?