Turn wine into water
Turn beer into tea or coffee
Turn processes good into fresh food.
Turn 5 a day into 10 a day
Yesterday a trainer taught me a trick called the deck of death, and basically you take a deck of cards and assign each suit a exercise what ever number you draw that’s how many you do and just do it through out the day to get yourself moving. Hope that helped 💜
They also have programs specific for general daily exercise, working your back & core, abs, cardio, and daily challenges. They’re all free and they’re all body weight based. And they usually don’t ever take that long.
The website has routines, pictures, and instructions. Also, if you get into or are thinking about it, I suggest reading the “Get started” info. I didn’t and just got started… then I had to go back and read it.
It was so much more helpful to read it because it explained their philosophy, how their exercises should be run, and their thought process on how the workouts were designed.
Hope this helps!
Check it out. You might like the exercises.
Alternatively, there are various exercise apps that would give you the body weight exercises you want in completely different formats.
Totally legimite, non-joking, and awesome option aside, if you have another longer workout later in the day, I’d use the morning short one to do some mobility work. I use elastic bands to do very light shoulder and hip exercises. (Plug: gocrossover.com. GOWOD is a great app too)
If that is your only workout, I’d go for something intense to get the heart rate up. Burpees definitely do the trick 🙂
You may need to build to that over time and start with say 30 push-ups (15, 10 and five).
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?