Yes, because I’m not a fan of going out with my friends that much. I’d rather but stay home and communicate with them no from there.
I do. I’m going through a rough time at school right now I only have one friend, but he doesn’t have a phone. I always want to check my phone and await for someone to respond back to my messages, but no one does and I just have a blank Home Screen.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?