N Ris N.
That’s a fantastic idea! But I have to admit that I do not do that and I seem to procrastinate more when something’s is overdue too. I think we should both start setting deadlines on our to do list and see how it goes. Good Luck!
I don’t set deadlines on my to-do lists. I usually write one for the week and allocate tasks to each day; usually I batch tasks by location or activity (ie return parcel to X different places, pick up parcel)
- How do you stay on schedule with your to do list?
- How can I write a good to do list?
- What tool do you use to manage to- do list?
- Do you think it is better to create my TODO list the evening before or in the morning?
- What app or software do you use to track your to do list?
- It’s sometimes hard for me to stay on task or sometimes I want to give up. With a To Do List, is it hard to stay committed to it? What keeps you going?
- What is your daily routine like?
- How do you plan out the times at which you complete your tasks? Do you find somedays don’t go as smoothly as others?
- I feel im just writing and repeating my to do everyday.. is that ok ? 😄. Or should i think to do something new
- How do you organize your to-dos to not forget anything when you work on different projects parallelly at the same time?