Sometimes I have breakfast with my roommate too and it's nice to have a chat together before going to work. However, during the weekend, when I have more time and no rush, I like to dedicate myself to prepare a better breakfast, maybe putting on some music or whatching the news.
Well, It changes day by day to me. Sometimes I just want to stay alone and be mindfull but sometimes I want to have time with my family. I think people need both of them. The point is keep the good balance to you.
Stay with love 😇
- What is your favorite non-traditional breakfast choice?
- What should I drink in the morning?
- If you get to work and realize you forgot to eat what’s your best improvised breakfast?
- While keeping it healthy, what is the breakfast with the least prep time?
- Should I work out before or after breakfast?
- What is better between peanut butter and jam?
- What are some healthy simple choices for breakfast?
- What are your favorite breakfast spreads that you prepare the night before?
- How do you start a healthy breakfast?
- Does meal prep work?