Sometimes I have breakfast with my roommate too and it's nice to have a chat together before going to work. However, during the weekend, when I have more time and no rush, I like to dedicate myself to prepare a better breakfast, maybe putting on some music or whatching the news.
Well, It changes day by day to me. Sometimes I just want to stay alone and be mindfull but sometimes I want to have time with my family. I think people need both of them. The point is keep the good balance to you.
Stay with love 😇
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?