1. Talking to your doctor about any weight or health worries u may have.
2. Weigh yourself.
3. Find out what your weight should be for your height.
4. This should give u an indication of how much fuel u need.
If you’re hungry think of what you really want and plan to have it.
one piece of chocolate 😉). Sometimes when i don't feel like eating i just drink a smoothie (you can buy those ready-made, so you
don't even have to prepare anything) or eat an apple with a bit of peanut butter. Just make sure to get some energy in your body!
Hope this helps.
You should try to focus on eating healthy food that can cover your body & mind needs.
Try to have fat, protein and csrbs and all of your meals.
have a great day with a delicious and healthy breakfast.
For women, eat a combined total of 2,5000 kcal a day. For men, a minimum of 3,000 kcal.
Try to balance out your intake of fat (15%), carbs (35%) and proteins (50%).
I’m currently fasting for Ramadan so it’s been tough trying to eat heavy in the morning
- Do you eat only chilled/room temperature foods in the morning or do you take time to cook/reheat some meal?
- Any suggestions for a delicious and healthy breakfast option?
- What are some healthy and tasty protein options for breakfast?
- I will be glad to know some quick and tasty great breakfast recipes.
- Any other suggestions regarding great breakfasts that specificaly do not include fruits, eggs and cereal?
- Quick breakfasts if you like something warm in the morning?
- I would like to have some more recipes of healthy breakfasts.
- What do you do if people at home say “This is not a hotel, we cannot prepare a different variety of food for each individual. You have to eat what is available or go make something for yourself or go out and eat want you want.”?
- It is okay to have the same breakfast every morning?
- How many eggs a day can or should a person eat?