For women, eat a combined total of 2,5000 kcal a day. For men, a minimum of 3,000 kcal.
Try to balance out your intake of fat (15%), carbs (35%) and proteins (50%).
- What makes a breakfast great?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast that helps sustain energy all morning?
- What do you eat for breakfast? Looking for inspiration!
- Do you think sitting down for breakfast is important, or would you rather get your day moving?
- When I eat breakfast I tend to eat more during the day than when I have my regular “breakfast”. I am not used to eating normal breakfast, I usually only have a large coffee with skimmed milk. Why do I eat more if I have breakfast?
1. Talking to your doctor about any weight or health worries u may have.
2. Weigh yourself.
3. Find out what your weight should be for your height.
4. This should give u an indication of how much fuel u need.
You should try to focus on eating healthy food that can cover your body & mind needs.
Try to have fat, protein and csrbs and all of your meals.
If you’re hungry think of what you really want and plan to have it.
one piece of chocolate 😉). Sometimes when i don't feel like eating i just drink a smoothie (you can buy those ready-made, so you
don't even have to prepare anything) or eat an apple with a bit of peanut butter. Just make sure to get some energy in your body!
Hope this helps.
I’m currently fasting for Ramadan so it’s been tough trying to eat heavy in the morning
have a great day with a delicious and healthy breakfast.
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?