I like to sleep in a cold room with lots of blankets. It makes it much cozier. I don’t necessarily have a preferred temperature, I just like it cold.
Around 70 F temperature is ideal. I can withstand as low as 64-65 F because I do like a good warm blanket so that I can be tucked in.
- How do you relax for bed?
- How do you wind down?
- What is the preferred time to get to sleep?
- Is 8 hours really necessary ? What if I sleep for longer ?
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?