I prefer slow paced activities like yoga because they make me relax and I don't dread them as much as cardio but HIIT is more effective as a workout.
I prefer HIIT for most of the days of the week. My days are usually very busy so in order to squeeze exercise into my schedule I needed a moderate-fast program that could push me to my limits in a short period of time and HIIT works perfectly for that.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?