I like to have guided meditation so using an app helps me not stray away from the main goal I am trying to reach. I do not think relaxing and meditating are the same thing. Relaxing means to me: Being somewhat focused, busy minded with nothing physical, seclusion from most people and things, and feeling safe. Meditation is more about the physical body to me, like breathing or focusing on myself. It's repetitive and builds foundation for me to go on afterwards, feeling more motivated and secure.
- How can I remember to meditate? My schedule is KA-RAY-ZEE and sometimes I don’t feel like doing it.
- Do you normally practice meditation with focused breathing or with a phrase to repeat?
- How do you connect with yourself during meditation and with deity?
- Is it okay/still effective to stretch in place of meditation as long as I’m focusing my thoughts and breathing?
- If meditation requires a straight back (ex: chakra opening meditation) and my back hurts and I need focus on my breath and I can’t because my back hurts…. what can I do?
- How could I make for a good place and time to meditate when the kids are all over the place? We live fairly small…
- Is meditation related to yoga?
- Where do you meditate
- Do you use any other meditation apps or websites for a bit more variety?
- How to start meditation