In the AM because I'm worried that if it doesn't happen before noon I'll fall into my usual habits of sitting on my couch and watching(while also scrolling youtube or playing amongUs) Netflix for hours. I havent even done chores this week! Maybe today!
I meditate in the morning and afternoon because I feel it's important. When I meditate, I'm calmer and prepared to start doing any task. I feel very good when I meditate because it seems that my soul is being clean
Actually no, the reason for this is that I can't do it early in the morning or in the night, because i want to sleep in that time so that's all. Thank you
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?