Both! When I'm in a rush or I need to take a quick note it's a digital journal. But if I need to reflect and open up I use pen and paper
Paper! I love to type, but I usually write at night when I shouldn't be on my laptop anyways. I also find electronic devices distracting when it comes to journaling my thoughts.
Ana Lle G.
Paper. It helps me to write more freely, even if I make mistakes or mis-speak. I think this is a more valuable way to reflect.
Paper journal. It makes it more intimate and it’s proven that handwriting is more connected with the unconscious so it may help to get some hidden thoughts out
I kept a digital one for a couple of weeks but found it was another thing that kept me spending more time on my phone so I swopped to a paper one which I find much more relaxing and mindful.
Paper Team! idk, I just love the experience of actually writing things down and the textures and things like that. Also, I don't depend of Internet or electricity to look on my diary.
- Do you find yourself using the journal habit to keep track more of positive daily accomplishments or negative behaviors that you’d like to work on?
- What can you do to make it easier to write every day?
- Do you look back on previous journal entries you have made? If yes, so you look at any content in particular?
- Do you write in your journal daily?
- Do you today breaks from journaling, or is this a habit you do on vacation or other times you are out of your normal routine?
- How do you organize your daily journal
- Do you write in your journal as if you’re talking to someone else, or yourself?
- How’s do you motivate yourself to write in your journal?
- Are you writing in an aestethic, cool way or you just don’t care and write down thoughts and emotions?
- How Do u always write in Ur journal everything night?