Special K Nourish with almond milk.
Scrambled egg and seedy or whole meal bread.
Make a shake by blending frozen banana, almond or hazelnut milk, mixed fruit & honey the night before – keep in the fridge & drink on the go!
Cottage or ricotta cheese with fruit mixed in.
Precooked sausage, mini cheese stick, and half an avocado.
Breakfast smoothie thickened with protein powder instead of ice (overnight in the fridge helps the powder smooth in).
Make ahead baked or slow cooker oatmeal with fruit and nuts to taste, then divide into muffin tins and freeze. When ready to eat, take out two pucks to heat up in a bowl and add a little milk if desired.
Hope i helped a bit
2. Cheese, fruit, and whole grain toast
3. Oatmeal with diced cooked apples, craisins, dates, and chopped pecans — served with honey and butter. Kind of a connec muesli
4. Egg salad sandwich and fruit and/or veggies in the side.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?