Special K Nourish with almond milk.
Scrambled egg and seedy or whole meal bread.
Make a shake by blending frozen banana, almond or hazelnut milk, mixed fruit & honey the night before – keep in the fridge & drink on the go!
Cottage or ricotta cheese with fruit mixed in.
Precooked sausage, mini cheese stick, and half an avocado.
Breakfast smoothie thickened with protein powder instead of ice (overnight in the fridge helps the powder smooth in).
Make ahead baked or slow cooker oatmeal with fruit and nuts to taste, then divide into muffin tins and freeze. When ready to eat, take out two pucks to heat up in a bowl and add a little milk if desired.
Hope i helped a bit
2. Cheese, fruit, and whole grain toast
3. Oatmeal with diced cooked apples, craisins, dates, and chopped pecans — served with honey and butter. Kind of a connec muesli
4. Egg salad sandwich and fruit and/or veggies in the side.
- Yes. As Indians and, particularly, as South Indians we’ve been raised to begin our day with food like idli, dosa, rice based foodstuff, roti and pulses, potatoes etc. But, those recipes are a lot of work and need prior prep. Also, they seem like they’re full of carbohydrates ( some good protein too, I agree). What breakfast ideas can I incorporate into my schedule if I have about 15 to 20 mins of prep time on my hands every morning?
- What’s the best thing to eat when you’re in a hurry?
- Whether it’s good to eat rice in the morning?
- What’s so great about breakfast?
- Can I eat bacon everyday?
- What are some good and easy to make vegan meals.
- Is coffee healthy?
- Would you eat rice as a breakfast?
- What are some great easy breakfasts for those of us with a very limited budget?
- What are quick breakfast options that will fill me up?