What reasons could cause a huge energy drop before noon eventhough I had a healthy breakfast and did my excersise routine? This happens sometimes but not frequently.
If I have strong faith in myself saying that yes, I will succeed then even scientific papers are unecessary. As the days go by and I use Fabulous there are some points where I feel unsure if this is really helping but during those times it is important to remember that we choose who we want to be. So, yes I want to become a better person and with the guidance of Fabulous I am already improving!! And now…..to finally answer your question about the scientific papers, no I don't think I have scientific papers but I have myself which is far more of value!! Keep smiling. Keep laughing. Be You.
Scientistific papers on hand? No. Years of my doctors telling me this? Yes. Years of feeling it? Yup. Breakfast starts metabolism and gives me the energy to get movin and groovin for the day. Any other meal I can skip and not feel the effects as much.
- What is your favorite non-traditional breakfast choice?
- What should I drink in the morning?
- If you get to work and realize you forgot to eat what’s your best improvised breakfast?
- While keeping it healthy, what is the breakfast with the least prep time?
- Should I work out before or after breakfast?
- What is better between peanut butter and jam?
- What are some healthy simple choices for breakfast?
- What are your favorite breakfast spreads that you prepare the night before?
- How do you start a healthy breakfast?
- Does meal prep work?