What reasons could cause a huge energy drop before noon eventhough I had a healthy breakfast and did my excersise routine? This happens sometimes but not frequently.
If I have strong faith in myself saying that yes, I will succeed then even scientific papers are unecessary. As the days go by and I use Fabulous there are some points where I feel unsure if this is really helping but during those times it is important to remember that we choose who we want to be. So, yes I want to become a better person and with the guidance of Fabulous I am already improving!! And now…..to finally answer your question about the scientific papers, no I don't think I have scientific papers but I have myself which is far more of value!! Keep smiling. Keep laughing. Be You.
Scientistific papers on hand? No. Years of my doctors telling me this? Yes. Years of feeling it? Yup. Breakfast starts metabolism and gives me the energy to get movin and groovin for the day. Any other meal I can skip and not feel the effects as much.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?