Make sure your voice is soothing, like a whisper but gentle and clear. Make sure your voice is steady, so that we feel we are being swayed by the flow. And add positive affirmations, positive words and quotes! In meditation, we want to feel assured and happy – knowing that in this moment there are no worries in the present moment.
I don’t have any of those I’m so sorry I just kinda do it on my own so it’s quite and go on my way enjoy paste but I hope you find one you like or find your way.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??
- Is it hard for you to focus?