This is where I lack. I’m my own worse enemy. I find if I do yoga or exercise first thing in the morning before there is any outside influences, than I’m much more successful though the day.
- Do you do any exercise that isn’t running or yoga?
- Some examples of exercise habits?
- If you already work out regularly, do you add another small session or do you consider your main workout as part of the fabulous routine?
- Do you think that building a rest day into the schedule is a good idea? I have found for coordination tasks like juggling, I do much better after I skip a few days following a period of intense practice.
- How do you manage to eat healthy breakfast every morning at your place? I switched to eating healthy breakfast but I still occasionally do it at work. Is that ok, or should I strive for perfection and eat my first meal at home.
No I don’t have a specific mantra for stressful situations. I have a general “morning mantra” & routine that I follow every morning …
Take a moment to breathe. It may seem trivial but it's not. Just close your eyes, take in a few deep breaths. You'd be surprised how relaxed you feel after doing so. And then think of ways you can overcome the stressful situation. Instead of focusing on the negative aspect think in a more logical perspective.
Hope this was helpful
Stay happy 🙂
Hope this was helpful
Stay happy 🙂
Not a mantra per se. I stop, think relax, belly breathe 4 or 5 times, try and relax my entire body. Think it's ok, I can get this done.
Do I have a mantra. Yes, but I don’t always use it. I have a couple of different mantras depending on the situation. When I’m in conflict with someone I use the mantra, “he/she doesn’t need to agree with me for me to know I’m right.” This manta helps me to stop pushing my ideas and allows me to hear the other person instead of thinking while they are talking about what I can say to convince them of my position. Another mantra I use when facing a lot of tasks is, what is the best use of my time right now? This helps me to prioritize. I would like to start a new mantra for when I’m feeling overwhelmed, “breath, and be in the moment.
What mantras do you use ?
I find breathing exercises bvery helpful under stress. A more sustainable way is being very focused to your target and only keep thinking of ways to achieve your goal.
I wouldn't say I have a mantra, each stressful situation is slightly different so there is no one way to deal with a stressful circumstance. Some things you can walk away from so they don't stress you anymore but some things aren't so easy to walk away from; family, job etc. My advice would be evaluate the situation, is it the whole thing that's causing you stress or one aspect of it (it's not my job as a whole but one colleague for example) and then find ways to reduce that stress – find a new job (also quite stressful though but potentially rewarding!!!) or talk to them about why they stress you! Don't go straight to avoiding something but maybe the stress can be managed and remember, sometimes stress can drive us on harder. Stress is not always bad stress and sometimes realising the difference will make the change!!
- What type of exercises one can follow and can dance be done instead of exercise??
- What exercises do other people do for 5 mins before work ?
- How do you build stamina?
- Is it good to drink water all through a meal, or only after or just before?
- Is HIIT good for fat loss
- What is the best kind of breakfast?
- What do you do for your morning excersise?
- I find more difficult to keep up with my diet at nights. Why is that happening and how can I change it?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise when it takes so long to see results?
- Is yoga daily with a good diet enough to lose weight?