Yes. That’s normal because the brain doesn’t automatically wake up whenever you do, so wake up early so you can have some time to fully wake up and relax. I hope this helps! Have a lovely day.😄
Yes. That is completely normal. According to my research, this is due to something called “Sleep Inertia” which is a normal stage of the waking process. That’s because your brain doesn’t wake up as soon as you do. This can also be due to not getting enough sleep or not getting quality sleep.
It honestly depends on what time I fell asleep at. Some morning I am really tired while others I’m not. I find that if I go to bed early and get up early I feel well rested.
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?