Not a Spotify playlist but I use the app ‘Rain Rain’ and they have a whole host of sleep noises. They have free stuff and paid for sounds but I am fairly certain that you can get different types of ‘white’ noise to suit you. Personally I’m a fan of their rain on a car roof and thunderstorm settings but they have everything from nature sounds and ambient (white) noise to a pug snoring!
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?