Yes! Sometimes I do the 10 minute starter stretch if I fell up to it. As long as you are doing one minute minimum then you can build on the habit and introduce more exercise into your day, which can only be a good thing!
It’s been a short time but absolutely a morning stretch makes me feel i’m so fresh at the beginning of the day. And guess what? Laziness is gone!
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?