This is your choice. Me, I meditate standing on my bed and I think is good. But as meditation videos say, 《you can practice meditation sitting on a comfortable chair or lying down》. I hope my answer helps you !
Lying down is a very relaxing way to meditate. You can mediate in various poses. There is no one right way to do it. The main thing is finding how to relax and focus on the breathe or whatever intentions/mamtras you want to focus on. I haven't done long meditations in standing poses but if it feels right try it. I'd just be careful of surroundings if doing eyes closed, in case you fall. I've also done mindful meditation walks, I prefer to do that barefoot if possible.
Bette to take a comfortable sitting position (with straight back) or laying down (perfect for pre-sleep practice) , it depends what’s the purpose.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??