I find the best meditating for helping you find love is a loving-kindness mediation or any meditation that helps you love yourself first
Headspace has some packs that might help. Wim Hof method is a super way to tap into deep states which ultimately comes from a place of love.
I like to meditate on the words of 1 Corinthians 13 from the Bible – the famous "Love is patient, love is kind, etc" passage. You don't need to practice Christianity or be religious in order to read it. It's just a great resource of thoughts for pondering the true nature of love.
BibleGateway.com has the chapter here:
There doesn't seem to be any I have come across just ones to fix situations. I think probably prayer for love or read a piece of writing that is about the love you want. You need to make it up yourself.
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?
- When does meditation become enlightening for you?
- Do you ever count seconds until meditation is over? How do you get into it?
- How do you keep being motivated to do your habits every day and stick by the schedule you’ve made?
- Just a quick question does anyone have a favorite meditation challenge?
- Do you use an app, or do you try meditating from the Fabulous timer?
- Mindfulness and Meditation… are they both different? If yes, how?
- Any tips for feeling anxious about whether I’m meditating “correctly”?
- Do you use the built in mediation from Fabulous, or do you use an external one when you do a mediation habit every day?