I find the best meditating for helping you find love is a loving-kindness mediation or any meditation that helps you love yourself first
Headspace has some packs that might help. Wim Hof method is a super way to tap into deep states which ultimately comes from a place of love.
I like to meditate on the words of 1 Corinthians 13 from the Bible – the famous "Love is patient, love is kind, etc" passage. You don't need to practice Christianity or be religious in order to read it. It's just a great resource of thoughts for pondering the true nature of love.
BibleGateway.com has the chapter here:
There doesn't seem to be any I have come across just ones to fix situations. I think probably prayer for love or read a piece of writing that is about the love you want. You need to make it up yourself.
- How you manage to meditate if you are always sorounded by people in your room. For example I live with 2 girls in a shared room.
- What benefits have you received from meditating?
- During your meditation do you sometimes go over your to-do list and other things when you should just do the meditation?
- What is meditation about?
- How do I stick to meditating if it makes me feel very uncomfortable both physically and psychologically?
- What do you do if you skip a couple of days of meditating due to a busy schedule ? Is it ok to just get back into when I can ?
- What does your meditation corner look sound and smell like?
- Is it okay to meditate on my sister?
- How long does it take to become really focused in meditation? I find that 12 minutes is a long goal since I’m a beginner!
- How do you make time to meditate each day?