I have been meditating a long time. I think it's best to start with NO app. Set a timer for 2 minutes. Still as still as you can. Stop when the timer goes off. When that is easy, increase the time to 3 minutes until you get to 10 or 15 minutes. The key to beginning meditation is to be as still as possible. With your mind still your body will begin to follow. Once you have conquered stillness, it is easier to let the thoughts pay by as you notice them but dont obsess on them or do more guided types of meditation. Physical stillness first and the mind will follow.
I am only using downloaded video from YouTube and i believe is just not about the application but our mindset. If mentally we are ready to experience something new, we should be able to focus well.
- What is the one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- What is a one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- How do I advance my meditation?
- How long do you meditate.
- How do you fit everything within your schedule?
- How much time do you meditate?
- Why do some people think that you have to go *OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*during meditation
- To what degree do you suppress your thoughts when you meditate? Do you store any or do you let them all go?
- What time of day to meditate works best for you?
- How do you complete the meditation to the end? I always want and fight myself from quitting in the middle.