I find that meditating in the morning helps me more. Because I just woke up, I can meditate without all of the distractions of thoughts about things that have happened that day. I have a clean slate and I can create whatever day I want. So by meditating in the morning, I can set an inention for the day. Plus, I feel that I can find more silence and calmness in the morning rather than at night. However, the whole thing is really a matter of preference 🙂 I prefer to meditate in the morning. Hope this helped.
- How do you keep yourself motivated and disciplined?
- How many hours should you meditate?
- What’s your length goal for meditating? How long do you want to be able to meditate for?
- How long do you meditate for and at what time of day?
- What is your main aim of meditation?
- What is the recommended amount of time to meditate?
- Is it normal to almost go into sleep, then awake in your mind in time for the end of meditation cycle?
- Is it better to do the same meditation multiple times in a row/use the same app/stick to the same teacher, or better to change it up and do a different meditation every day?
- When do you meditate? For how long?
- How do you reward yourself for completing habits?