I find that meditating in the morning helps me more. Because I just woke up, I can meditate without all of the distractions of thoughts about things that have happened that day. I have a clean slate and I can create whatever day I want. So by meditating in the morning, I can set an inention for the day. Plus, I feel that I can find more silence and calmness in the morning rather than at night. However, the whole thing is really a matter of preference 🙂 I prefer to meditate in the morning. Hope this helped.
- Do you ever use walking meditation instead of seated one?
- How long did it take you to see the benefit of meditation?
- What is your meditation ritual? Do you have certain sounds, smells, locations you like?
- How do i see when meditating has started to change me into a better person?
- Do you know of someone kind of meditation style that fits hiperactive people? I am one and no matter how hard I try I’m always frustrated after meditating… Something in me just hates not moving or focusing on only one thing…
- How to meditate when I am surrounding with a lot of younger siblings? P.S. I mean that I’m a teenager and needed help for self-discipline and independent ASAP.
- When is the best time to meditate during the day?
- What to do with the thoughts that come during meditation how to let them go?
- What type of meditation helps you the best?
- In which place is better to do meditation