I do. I like it when I want something, anf then write it down and maybe even stick it somewhere where I could see it eberyday, so it makes me feel motivated to do that and achive my goal
I tend to rush through the writing aspects. It’s not because I don’t like writing – in fact, I love to write. It’s difficult to reflect on the past, present and the future. I tend to keep my answers to a minimum character count. It causes an aspect of fear and uncertainty when I dive deep into my emotions.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?