I once made cauliflower teriyaki, my husband loved it. I used gluten-free flour (yucca) to coat the florets of steamed cauliflower and then fry them. For the sauce, I made a teriyaki sauce with a bit of orange juice. It was fabulous!
Ema S Q.
I think majority of Asian vegetable dishes that are also vegan are the best. There's a lot to choose from-Chinese stir fry dishes, tofu sisig, langka burger, etc.
One of the best and most simple vegan savoury recipe that i can recommend is nuts mixed with fruits and raisins. Although, nuts and raisins will also do fine. The reason for this being that nut, raisins and fruits are great sources of vitamin and can not only help you be more healthier in the morning, but also provides many benefits, including the one i mentioned last time and it also helps you sleep better.
I like to make Turnips. First I cut them up then I cut some onions and fry them until they're golden brown in oil. Then I add tomatoes and spices. Then I add turnips and sugar as per my requirement. It makes a tasty treat to enjoy with either pita bread or Roti.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.