Maur Cio S.
Well it depends on the person I like changing so I’m making my breakfast different every morning but It doesn’t meaning your system or my system is wrong
I really like to cook, it's fulfilling to me. But I'm always in a rush for work. So for me I'm a creature of habit on work days: Cereal, Tea, sometimes fruit or toast. But on days of I love taking the time to explore new breakfast ideas.
Routine is a good thing and habits too, but, sometimes, changung them is good too. To change your choice of what to eat is good because you ade bringing new types of food to tour body, which is highly recomended. I always go to the safe option because of my routine and time, but I'm trying to change some stuff, too. Go with what is best to you, according to you. Only I know what is best to me.
I honestly think it depends on the person. I know people who tend to eat the same thing for breakfast everyday. When I am particularly busy I also tend to go for the same thing every day just for the sake of ease and convenience. But overall, I think people's breakfast habits are so different that there isn't one way to eat breakfast that's considered the "norm". If you like to eat the same thing for breakfast everyday and that works for you, that's fine! Just keep doing what works best for you! 🙂
As a Sri Lankan we eat rice and curry for breakfast ( all asians do that as I think ) . So as a variety of curry types are there . Therefore it is not normal for me to eat same thing for too long . I think it is better to have different types of breakfast from time time but if you can't do that now or you prefer that same breakfast it is ok I think ( if it consists of various nutrients ) .
I think it’s best for your body to mix it up sometimes. But do what feels best for you to make sure you keep your routine
Well I’m not overly fond of repeated routine, so I like switching and changing even the smallest details. I have eggs for breakfast today and tomorrow pancakes, and so on. But if you are satisfied with your breakfast then it’s completely fine.
Nathana L Z.
For me, there's no problem about eating always the same thing at breakfeast. But, at the same time, I like to have other options.
Most people tend to switch up their food options because they don’t want be bored with their food by choosing the same meal everyday. Until it’s a person who can’t afford to do that like a college student or a person who likes their same food everyday, no one really likes eating the same food. However, I love it. Eating my toasted brown bread with light salted butter is the best for me along with some fruits.
You can if you want to I use to stay to eating eggs everyday but now I change it because you can try different things and it might inspire you to try something 🆕
You can switch it up. Everyday is a different chance to try new things. Start with your breakfast and make your day better than yesterday!
I have trouble picking what to have so I often make sure that I have a few different options (depending on simple you want it to be maybe 3 otherwise I have 5). Just so you don’t get sick of having the one food.
I think its totally okay to eat the same thing for breakfast everyday I mean its not a bad thing but changing your breakfast and trying different things that you may like better can make you feel really good and help you throughout your day
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.