Sometimes if I go to work maybe I have breakfast at 7:00 until 8:00 but now I don't go to work because I have resigned from my job maybe I have breakfast at 9:00
I do not need a lot of time. I can’t eat so early in the morning so I have a Herbalife shake at 07:00 before I go to work. I will have a snack at 10am.
Breakfast is most definitely the most important meal of the day. I usually spend around 10-15 minutes for eating it and I always do it before I get to work.
J Ni Q.
I set aside half an hour or more since I take some time to actually make breakfast. I do this before work so I'm ready for the day. Hope this helps!😁
I often start the day with a healthy breakfast as early as possible, to make sure i get enough time between my first meal and my first workout
I usually make my breakfast from scratch each morning so probably around thirty minutes is set aside for breakfast. I also eat my breakfast at home. At home I don't feel the need to eat my food as quickly as possible, so eating at home is more enjoyable for me.
I set aside about 5-10 minutes during the school year to eat breakfast, and a lot of time I don't finish eating/drinking it. During the summer, I set aside 15 minutes to eat breakfast.
I work early in the morning so, I don't eat before work, but during my first 30min break which is around 9:30am. I have my coffee before work and at my break my breakfast.
It is maximum around 1 hour. Minimum 30 minutes. Because of the Covid-19, I have a lot of time at home. So, while eating I always scroll down my social media to read any news that I have missed yesterday and today. Then, I will start working on my house chores and do what ever work I need to do.
I usually eat breakfast before work. I take around 10-20 minutes to eat my breakfast. However if I’m in a rush, then I eat fruits, like oranges, apples, or bananas.
Ovisi o kakvom se poslu radi, ako se radi o poslu od kojeg se zarađuje (u mom slučaju posao je škola, mada ne zarađujem od nje nego se obrazujem) najčešće doručkujem na putu do nje/ga. Međutim ako se radi o poslu kojem trebam kući obaviti, primjerice oprat suđe, spremit sobu, vježbat ili slično to mi više dođe kao hobii pa doručkujem prvo, a zatim odradim sve što trebam.
I have breakfast, usually a cereal before I go to work. I brush my teeth, have my glass of water and then cereal and coffee before I get ready 🙂
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.