Maybe it's your genetics. An exercise doesn't put a bit or a lot muscle on you just by performing it. It's a multifactorial environment that makes your body increase your muscle tissues or not. Maybe you are eating to build mass instead of for maintaining what you got.
I do Kyra Pro dance videos on YouTube. There are longer videos and shorter videos to dance to! They are light workouts that won't make you can muscle. Good luck!
- What is your celebration when you complete a habit or a ritual?
- How can I improve my motivation???
- How do you find time to work out especially if you have a very demanding job?
- Is it okay to break your routine during holidays?
- Do you incorporate strength training into your routine?
- What makes you push harder with your exercises when you or body feels like your ready to quit?
- How do you get yourself motivated to go to the gym in the morning/after work?
- Run with or without music? Why?
- How do you stay consistent with this app, and not make it feel like a chore?
- What are your 3 favorite songs to dance to?