there is no "correct" way to meditate. meditation is something you do to relax and only you can decide what is the correct way for you to relax. before picking my favourite meditation to improve my eyesight I had to go through tons of others, trying everything out and once I found one that feels "correct" for me I started doing it. so don't stop on one keep searching and you'll find a meditation that is ideal for you and you'll understand that there is no correct, as long as you feel relaxed and calm after it – you did it correctly
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??