Keep trying! I personally learned because I have taekwondo classes (Taekwondo is like a self defense thing) but it took time for me too! So keep up the good work! Try a few things I have listed here –
1. Lestion listen
1. Lestion listen
Short answer is to stretch and the long answer is look up a stretch routine and take it at your own pace. Try different once till you find one you really click with. If you try to push your limits while stretching to get ahead you can over exert yourself and cause more damage than you think. While you stretch there should be NO pain!! If it hurts don't go as far into the stretch, there might be some discomfort but no pain. Make sure do drink lots of water because you'll be sore. If you want to speed up the process do it twice a day and to make it fun i highly recommend playing some sick music.
Jens Peter F.
Yes, it takes much time and dedication. I went from stiff to doing the split by stretching every day for 15 minutes. Be kind for yourself and patient. Push yourself a bit further every day, but not too far.
It's a very complicated routine, it needs patience and perseverance. Do it little at a time, stretching and strengthening that area with exercise. When you feel comfortable, then go on another half inch and so on. If possibile, seek advice of people who can do it already, they'll help for sure.
I was a cheerleader 📣 the easiest way to do the splits is stretching, stretching, stretching. There are specific split stretches but it’s a little difficult to explain. YouTube has a lot of good videos! I hope this helps!
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?
- Should we stretch during the morning or before to sleep or both?
- What is your favorite quick, easy stretch?