You should go kitchen and decide what's healty and unhealty in your kitchen and then you can choose what you want to eat which must be in healty group. So Bon apatit love yaa 💞
I've been eating apples this week. They are good and easy to grab. I tried to eat it with organic peanut butter but was to lazy to stir it and deal with the oil on top.
Some eggs and coffee never fails to give me that morning energy boost! I like to cook myself 2 whole eggs omlette with onion, tomatoes, coriander, salt, pepper and some chilli flakes (can add some cheese as well for a tastier version though I am not an avid fan of cheese in my eggs 😉 ) and with a steaming cup of black coffee.
I like my protein bowls. 1 egg any way you like. 1/2 an apple any kind you like. 6 slices turkey lunch meat. 1/3 cup cottage cheese.
I fry my egg, salt pepper Italian seasoning. 1/2 honey crisp apple but I slice it thin. 6 slices honey smoked turkey. 1/3 cup low fat cottage cheese sprinkle salt pepper.
On the first day, I had a parfait, made of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, granola, and a little bit of honey. On the second day, I had sunny-side up eggs with toast and raspberries. Then on the last day I had an everything bagel with avocado! You’ve totally got this! Good luck 🙂
try baked oats! although may seem unhealthy it’s a great source of energy and protein. mix a scoop of protein powder, 1/3 cup oats, 1/4 cup milk and whatever extra you want together. place in heat proof bowl and microwave for 3mins or high or in the oven for 20mins
I usually have a banana and work with whatever I have in the fridge that day. Yesterday I needed to finish my yogurt and I had 2 crumpets left that would go bad. So I had them 🙂 and a mandarin in my yogurt. Today I might have the banana, finish my workout then have something with my baked potato. Not everything has to be a “breakfast food”. It’s your life and you can eat whatever you like.
Banana with peanut butter is a great way to start. But I honestly prefer eating healthier things with more proteins like Greek spread on bread and Italian ham
- How long after you get up do you eat breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfasts for moms on the go?
- What do you eat when you’re on the run and can’t prepare breakfast?
- What do you do to vary your breakfast options?
- Do you have great make-ahead breakfasts?
- How do you avoid wanting carbs in the morning? I have strong cravings for bread/toast/bagels.
- How do you refrain from eating sugary cereals? Sometimes I have a craving for it, but I realize that it’s not the best thing for my body at the top of the morning.
- Any recipes for an amazing breakfast? I need more ideas.
- If you work early in the morning and commute to work, how quickly do you eat breakfast after waking up? How does this factor into your morning commute?
- Do you include vegetables in your breakfast?