I add peas because I rarely like my oatmeal sweet. I sometimes add cheese too but peas are a must. They add a nice colour to the porridge
I like to add a little butter and brown sugar. Trying to keep it healthier lately so I’ve started chopping up a little apple and pecans if I have them and then a bit of cinnamon.
I love to add dates, it gives oats a sweet taste and help me feel both full and energized. Banana is a good alternative.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?