I add peas because I rarely like my oatmeal sweet. I sometimes add cheese too but peas are a must. They add a nice colour to the porridge
I like to add a little butter and brown sugar. Trying to keep it healthier lately so I’ve started chopping up a little apple and pecans if I have them and then a bit of cinnamon.
I love to add dates, it gives oats a sweet taste and help me feel both full and energized. Banana is a good alternative.
- If I can’t do the breakfast one day, is a healthy breakfast shake okay? What recipes do you recommend?
- What easy-to-do protein and vegetables breakfast can I make instead of eggs, tomatoes, and ham?
- What breakfast choices are good for sustained energy and focus?
- Ideas for different healthy breakfasts?
- How do you keep healthy breakfasts interesting?
- How much time do you spend on preparing and eating your breakfast?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that makes you feel both satisfied and energized for a long period of time?
- What other ideas of a quick healthy breakfasts do you have?
- Is it better to eat breakfast first thing when you wake up or after you’ve completed other parts of your routine?
- What do you eat for breakfast when you are in a hurry?