I add peas because I rarely like my oatmeal sweet. I sometimes add cheese too but peas are a must. They add a nice colour to the porridge
I like to add a little butter and brown sugar. Trying to keep it healthier lately so I’ve started chopping up a little apple and pecans if I have them and then a bit of cinnamon.
I love to add dates, it gives oats a sweet taste and help me feel both full and energized. Banana is a good alternative.
- I have high triglycerides and cholesterol. Will eating eggs everyday raise my levels?
- Does anyone have suggestions for easy breakfast that can be made ahead and brought to work?
- What breakfast foods are best for people with IBS?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- What do you do to maintain your eating habits when you’re a guest in someones home?
- What do you eat in a rush?
- What are some breakfast options to eat on the go?
- Favorite prepared night before quick breakfasts?
- How do I keep the motivation to make breakfast instead of just grabbing a proccesed snack?
- High protein vegan breakfast ideas?